Career at Wheat
Sales Manager (South Germany)
Wheat is one of the leading Scandinavian brands within high-quality, sustainable, and fashionable clothing for children. We are passionate about creating clothes that are not only stylish but also environmentally friendly, safe for children, and made to last.
Our clothing is designed with the utmost care, using only the best materials and manufacturing processes. We hold a long-standing Danish design tradition and one of the most important design parameters is our unique approach to hand-drawn prints.
We are a strong international team of 40 employees with headquarter in our CO2 neutral office and showroom in Gentofte (Greater Copenhagen) with solar panels, natural material choices, yoga and training studio and other good things.
We have offices and showrooms in Hamburg, Munich, Oslo and London. Last year we celebrated our 20th anniversary.
We are looking for a Sales Manager for the South of Germany to join our sales team. You will work out-of-home or our showroom in Munich, with frequent travel to visit customers.
You will report directly to our CSO.
Wheat is on a growth journey and you will be joining a successful, dynamic and talented team. Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting sales budget
- Nurturing and growing the relationship with Wheat’s existing retail customers
- Identifying new customers and expand the distribution across all relevant premium retailformats whilst respecting brand positioning.
- Working with retail partners on sales and marketing plan or initiatives that will impact salesperformance
- Ensuring best-in-class instore presentation
- Driving proactively re-orders
- Attending customer meetings at Wheat showroom (located in Munich) and local or international trade fairs
- Reporting to Chief Sales Officer on customer performance (selling in, selling out, inventory), market trends, new business development, etc.
- 2-3 years+ experience with premium lifestyle, fashion, or consumer goods brands
- Proven sales track record
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience in sales, sales management fast growing business
- Excellent relationship skills and outspoken
- Digital and SoMe savvy
Our promise to you:
Wheat can offer a full-time position with start as soon as possible with salary according to your qualifications.
We offer an inspiring international workplace with passionate colleagues.
Employment in a company that is very dynamic and entrepreneurial and carried by sound values.
Jobs interviews will be held on-going until the right candidate has been found.
If you have questions or want to hear more, please feel free to contact Omar Kobzili, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 53557901.
If you are interested in applying for the job, please mark your application with “Sales Manager Germany - South” and send it together with your CV to: email@example.com. We would like to receive your application as soon as possible but no later than October 23rd, 2023.